50 Shocking Signs You Lack Self Awareness
Here are an additional 50 Shocking Signs you lack self awareness:
1. You Micromanage
2. Nothing is ever your fault.
3. You get defensive.
4. You say things you don’t mean.
5. You can’t laugh at yourself.
6. You think you’re a good listener.
7. You are vague
8. Unable to make a decision
9. You’re passive aggressive.
10. Mood swings
11. Ego Manic
12. Living in Denial
13. Always put others first
14. Don’t live in reality
15. You’re a bully
16. Jumping in elevator before people can exit
17. Talking loudly on your cell or desk phone
18. Potty mouth
20. Strong perfume or cologne
21. Sensitive conversations in close space
22. Continually carrying-on personal business
23. No eye contact during conversations
24. Limp handshakes
25. Leaving dirty dishes or messes in the sink, counter or microwave
26. The habitual act of roaming the halls to chat and waste time
27. Texting, typing or answering the phone during one-on-one conversations
28. Dressing like a hooker or pimp
29. Bad breath
30. Body odor
31. Smacking gum
32. Eating strong-smelling food at your desk while the aroma fills the office
33. Stealing company snack foods from the company kitchen
34. Stealing stuff, period
35. Smoking at the building entrance
36. Throwing cigarette butts anywhere but the trash
37. Leaving voice mail messages that simply say, “call me” without saying the reason for the call
38. Not flushing the toilet
39. Not washing your hands before leaving the restroom
40. Speeding in the parking lot
41. Taking two parking spots
42. The habit of bringing children to work
43. Telling someone they’re fat or need to work out
44. Assuming people want to hear about your latest non-life-threatening and disgusting medical issue
45. Excessive smoking
46. Excessive consumption of alcohol
47. Talk over others or interrupt conversations
48. Frequently change direction or initiatives of your team without explanation
49. Answer cell phone or play on cell while others are talking to you
50. Lack of Respect for others
Want to discover more about self awareness? Check out Servant Leadership Roadmap!